- Any decision is better than no decision. Failure is not better than never doing anything at all
- Always have fun. Fun is in anything and everything – find it. Remember perspective.
- Keep making small changes in life because they add up to big changes.
- You are what you consistently do – So keep doing good things.
- Success doesn’t comes with leaps –Take one step at a time and keep pushing.
- Take care of your body and mind. Eat well and don’t forget to exercise or stretch in every little time you get.
- Set your goals and always remember them. Tackle them, finish them, and if you get discouraged, then break your goals down into smaller ones. Finish no matter what, better yet, make it a habit.
- Being Happy is a Choice! Make the choice! No matter what is going on around you. Being sad will do you no good, so do everything you can in order to let everything else go.
- Believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then no one else will either.
- Productivity equals the time spent on task. Find ways to spend less time to do more work.