- Kissing keeps you young. Or, at the very least, young looking. Studies show that amorous folks use 30 facial muscles to kiss, a sexy workout that tones cheeks and tightens the chin.
- Kissing relieves allergies. Sufferers say, “Amen!” Histamine production can slow during a 30-minute make-out session, relieving symptoms like sneezing and runny nose. Instead of reaching for a tissue, go in for a little lip action.
- Kissing is like a mini-vaccination. Your lip lock triggers the release of antibodies that fight off disease-causing bacteria. And it’s a heck of a lot more fun than getting jabbed in the arm with a needle.
- Kissing is relaxing. That floating-on-a-cloud feeling after getting some sugar is from increased endorphins and oxytocin—your body’s built-in feel-good and calming chemicals, respectively.
- Kissing gives you pretty teeth. Well, that might be a teensy exaggeration, but the spit swapping works to neutralize nasty acids that cause tooth decay and may exchange mineral salts that strengthen enamel.
- Kissing burns calories. You can melt up to 6 calories a minute during the course of a smoldering smooch, so instead of skipping dessert on a date, kindly ask your beau: “Are you planning on giving me a nice, long, hot kiss goodnight?
Today is my birthday and I though it was time for a FUN post…
From and including: Wednesday, July 17, 1957
To and including: Tuesday, July 17, 2012
It is 20,090 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 55 years, 1 day including the end date
Alternative time units
20,090 days can be converted to one of these units:
This and even more can can be found at TimeAndDate.com
I truly love finding GREAT Internet resources like this site! We give this site our HIGHEST rating and recommendation!
Visit this site today and let me know when you will be as old as I am today. Because, “Today I am 1,735,776,000!”